To document staff's work for the planning process, the following Technical Memorandums were completed and are available for download.
Calendar Year 2015
- Intermodal Connector Technical Memorandum (9.77 MB-November 2015) - This memorandum contains an analysis of regional intermodal connectors, identifying pavement condition ratings, congestion levels, bridge ratings, crash data, demographic information, and other factors.
Calendar Year 2014
- Cuyahoga County Pavement Analysis (5.27 MP-July 2014) - This memorandum contains an analysis of 2010 pavement conditions on federal-aid eligible roadways in Cuyahoga County.
Calendar Year 2013
Calendar Year 2012
- Bridge and Pavement Technical Memorandum (0.86 MB - April 2013) - This technical memorandum estimates typical annual expenditures needed to keep the NOACA region’s pavements and bridges in a state of good repair. This information will be used in NOACA’s long range transportation plan (LRTP) analyses document. The information contained in this technical memorandum was produced in collaboration with NOACA staff and Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT).
- Congestion Pricing Evaluation (2.39 MB - August 2012) - This memorandum is a broad overview to explore the feasibility of implementing congestion pricing within the NOACA region. This document includes an extensive review of a broad range of congestion pricing concepts, and information obtained from other congestion pricing projects completed in metropolitan planning areas nationwide.
- Geauga County Pavement Analysis (2.16 MB - June 2012) - This memorandum contains an analysis of 2010 pavement conditions on federal-aid eligible roadways in Geauga County.
Tech Memo Archive