NOACA’s Transportation Subcommittee provides advice and policy recommendations to the Planning and Programming Committee with regard to transportation matters affecting the five-county region.
The Transportation Subcommittee:
- Assists the Board of Directors and agency staff in developing short and long-range plans and programs for the five-county region, in accordance with federal and state law
- Assists the Board and staff with identifying significant transportation issues, using a regional approach, within the framework of the authority granted by law
- Assists the Board and staff in development of the Overall Work Program
2016 Focus Areas:
- Comprehensive RTIP update
- Comprehensive TAM program implementation
- Review policies and identify strategies to manage urban sprawl
- Long-Range Transportation Plan
- 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Plan
Presentations from Transportation Subcommittee meetings are available on NOACA's website calendar under the date of the meeting.
Related Documents and Links: