The Planning and Programming Committee provides policy recommendations to the NOACA Board of Directors regarding the transportation and environmental planning responsibilities of the agency. The Planning and Programming Committee will evaluate recommendations from its subcommittees to the Board of Directors for discussion and approval.
2016 Focus Areas:
- Comprehensive RTIP Update
- Comprehensive TAM Program Implementation
- Review policies and identify strategies to manage urban sprawl
- Long Range Transportation Plan
- 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program
Presentations from Committee meetings are available on NOACA's website calendar under the date of the meeting.
Related Documents and Links: