The Planning and Programming Committee provides policy recommendations to the NOACA Board of Directors regarding the transportation and environmental planning responsibilities of the agency. The Planning and Programming Committee will evaluate recommendations from its subcommittees to the Board of Directors for discussion and approval.
2017 Focus Areas:
- Long-Range Transportation Plan
- 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP)
- Transportation Asset Management Program (Pavement and Bridge Component)
- Transportation Asset Management Program (Transit Component)
- Policies and strategies to manage urban sprawl
- Signal Timing Optimization Program (STOP)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan Update
Presentations from Committee meetings are available on NOACA's website calendar under the date of the meeting.
Related Documents and Links: